Jane Iredale PureBrow® Brow Gel
Tame, condition, and protect your brows with our proprietary blend of high-tech sea minerals. Create smooth healthy brows that are naturally more manageable. Available in clear and tinted shades that help provide extra coverage.
- Tints brow hairs in a natural looking way.
- Clear gel can be used to hold unruly brows in place, as a clear mascara for dyed or dark lashes and over color mascara to make it more water resistant.
- Adds color, depth and highlights.
- Covers grey eyebrow hairs.
- Can be used as a light mascara.
HOW TO USE
Lightly stroke product onto eyebrows in desired direction to add depth and keep hairs in place.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Algae Extract, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Oleic Acid, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
PureBrow(R) Brow Gel Clear
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Spirulina Platensis (Algae) Extract, Glycerin, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, (and) Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
The following products are vegan:
- PureBrow® Brow Gel Clear
The following products are not vegan:
- PureBrow® Brow Gel Blonde: This product contains beeswax
- PureBrow® Brow Gel Auburn: This product contains beeswax
- PureBrow® Brow Gel Brunette: This product contains beeswax
Those sensitive to gluten should avoid the following products:
- PureBrow® Brow Gel Blonde This product contains wheat
- PureBrow® Brow Gel Auburn This product contains wheat
- PureBrow® Brow Gel Brunette This product contains wheat