Jane Iredale Liquid Mineral Foundation
- Hydrating, light-reflecting formula
- A serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage
- Provides hydration, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes the appearance pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference
- Liquid Minerals has no rated SPF
- The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes
- State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin
- Key Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture – holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water; Vitamin C helps to reverse UV damage, suppress melanin formation and protect skin; Coenzyme Q10 helps to reverse the signs of aging and protect skin.
- Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. [+/- (May Contain) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)
- All options are wheat-free and vegan.