ZO Skin Health
ZO® Skin Health Brightalive Non-Retinol Skin Brightener
Non-retinol skin brightener formulated to even skin tone, reduce dark spots and restore hydration, while calming and soothing irritated skin.
- Helps to fade the size and intensity of dark spots
- Improves luminosity, clarity and overall skin quality
- Soothes red + irritated skin
- Delivers lightweight hydration
- Mild, gentle formula
- Intelligent peptide drone – Precision-driven encapsulated peptide aids in fast onset of skin brightening, helps to minimize the relapse of pigmentation, and improves skin clarity
- Tranexamic Acid – Helps to mitigate UV-induced pigment formation without irritation or sensitivity
- Niacinamide – Form of vitamin B3; helps to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone + supports skin's barrier function
- Papain – Enzymatic exfoliator helps to gently purge existing brown spots
- Beta glucan, licorice derivative – Help to calm + soothe skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- 50 mL / 1.7 Fl. Oz.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyisobutene, Acetyl Glucosamine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Hexylresorcinol, Acetyl Tyrosine, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Nonapeptide-1, Proline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine Triphosphate, Lecithin, Ubiquinone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Papain, Dextran, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Algin, Beta-Glucan, Fragrance (Parfum), Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Soy Isoflavones, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oligopeptide-68, Sodium Oleate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.