ZO Skin Health
ZO® Skin Health Rozatrol®
Treatment serum for red, sensitized skin that works to normalize skin by reducing excess surface oil. Exfoliating properties provide ultra-mild exfoliation to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Advanced amino acid complex helps to restore skin to a more radiant appearance
- Provides mild exfoliation to help smooth skin texture and even skin tone
- Antioxidant protection helps minimize appearance and feel of inflammation and damage induced by daily oxidative stress
- Helps replenish hydration and support healthy skin barrier function
- Lactose, milk protein, brassica oleracea italica extract: Helps soothe skin through hydration, minimizing the appearance of red, sensitized skin.
- Farnesyl acetate, farnesol, panthenyl triacetate: Helps reduce oil
- Papain: Provides gentle, enzymatic exfoliation to improve skin texture and tone
- ZO-RRS2®: Exclusive plant stem cell complex provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Glycerin: Replenishes hydration
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- 50 mL / 1.7 Fl. Oz.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Palmitoyl Glycine, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Lactose, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Lactis Proteinum/Milk Protein/ Protéine du lait, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Papain, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-36 Castor Oil, Panthenyl Triacetate, Farnesol, Farnesyl Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Algin, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Lecithin, Algin, Xanthan Gum, Benzalkonium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.