ZO Skin Health
ZO® Skin Health Wrinkle + Texture Repair 0.5% Retinol
Featuring a microemulsion delivery system, Wrinkle + Texture Repair is a high-potency retinol that reactivates the process of skin renewal to restore natural hydration, visibly improving the appearance of wrinkles and refining skin texture.
- Helps reduce the appearance of lines + wrinkles
- Supports the appearance of smooth skin texture
- Improves skin function and the skin’s ability to retain hydration
- 0.5% Retinol: Supports collagen-1 and promotes cellular turnover
- ZCORE™ complex: Consists of a biomimetic tetrapeptide and sweet yellow clover, and supports the anchoring fibrils for dermal-epidermal junction integrity
- ZPRO®: Supports skin’s natural replenishment of hyaluronic acid
- Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract and helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: Provides anti-irritant properties
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
Important notice: This product contains ingredients that are not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Book a complimentary consultation here to get medical advice and a customized skincare routine plan.
Available in 2 sizes:
- 50 mL / 1.7 Fl. Oz.
- 30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Steareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil), Melilotus Officinalis Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Retinol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, Lecithin, Nylon-12, Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Glucose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Beta-Glucan, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ethyl Nicotinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Dextran, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Citronellol , Geraniol, Linalool, Citral.
The potency of Wrinkle + Texture Repair can cause redness, dryness and peeling for the first few weeks. These anticipated reactions are a sign of effective stimulation of the skin and will subside with consistent use.